The Village of Oswego is a community with over 30,000 residents. We are a fast growing residential community with a rapidly developing retail and industrial influence.
The Oswego Police Department consists of 49 sworn officers and 18 civilian employees.
We have well trained officers that keep up with the rapidly changing criminal justice system and great benefits.
- As of May 1, 2018, the starting salary will be $59,401.68
- After six months, salary is $61,183.75
- Currently the Village has PPO, HMO or HSA plan options
- Thirteen (13) paid holidays
- Patrol Division works 12 hour shifts
- Investigations Division works 8 hour shifts with weekends and holidays off
Oswego Police Department is an equal opportunity employer
Benefits subject to change by updates to the union contract and the Village of Oswego Personnel Manual.
Benefits listed are not a guarantee.